- WHAT IS LA FASHION WEEK?
LA Fashion Week is a time of year when a number of international fashion collections — many of them from the West Coast — are presented to buyers, media and the public.
- WHEN IS LA FASHION WEEK?
March and October (right after Paris Fashion Week).
- WHERE IS THE LA FASHION WEEK CALENDAR?
See the calendar over here.
- CAN I BUY TICKETS TO LA FASHION WEEK?
For some events, yes. Look for events in green on the LAFW calendar.
- HOW CAN I ATTEND AS A BUYER OR MEMBER OF THE PRESS?
Get accreditation with any of the main LAFW show organizers.
- I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PARKING OR MY INVITATION.
Please contact the producer of the show you’re attending.
- HOW CAN I RECEIVE UPDATES ABOUT ATTENDANCE?
- WHY WASN’T MY MEMBERSHIP APPROVED?
Memberships are approved weekly.
After signing up, you should have received a confirmation email. There’s a link there to confirm your membership. If you didn’t receive it, be sure to check your SPAM folder.
Another possibility is that you left a large part of the information blank. Please fill out everything you can. If you love LA fashion, we love you.
VOLUNTEER / MODEL / JOBS
- HOW CAN I MODEL?
- I’M A DESIGNER. HOW CAN I APPLY TO SHOWCASE AT LAFW?
Read this information for designers.
- HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER (MAKEUP, HAIR, STAGE DESIGN, ETC.)?
Read this guide to volunteering during LA Fashion Week.
- HOW ABOUT JOBS?
Read this guide to working during LA Fashion Week.
- SUBMIT MY EVENT / PHOTOS / ETC.?
Yes, please submit here.
- ARE THERE SPONSORSHIP / PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE?
If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities during LA Fashion Week, contact us.