– WHAT IS LA FASHION WEEK?
LA Fashion Week is a time of year when a number of international fashion collections — many of them from the West Coast — are presented to buyers, media and the public.
– WHEN IS LA FASHION WEEK?
March and October (right after Paris Fashion Week). You can also see the calendar for more specific dates.
– WHERE IS THE LA FASHION WEEK CALENDAR?
See the calendar over here.
– CAN I BUY TICKETS TO LA FASHION WEEK?
For some events, yes. Look for events in green on the LAFW calendar.
– HOW CAN I ATTEND AS PRESS / A BUYER?
Click on events in orange on the LAFW calendar.
– I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PARKING OR MY INVITATION.
Please contact the producer of the show you’re attending.
VOLUNTEER / MODEL / JOBS
– HOW CAN I MODEL?
– I’M A DESIGNER. HOW CAN I APPLY TO SHOWCASE AT LAFW?
Read this information for designers.
– HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER (MAKEUP, HAIR, STAGE DESIGN, ETC.)?
Read this guide to volunteering during LA Fashion Week.
– HOW ABOUT JOBS?
Read this guide to working during LA Fashion Week.
– SUBMIT MY EVENT / PHOTOS / ETC.?
Yes, please submit here.
– ARE THERE SPONSORSHIP / PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE?
If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities during LA Fashion Week, email: sponsorship (at) lafw.org. You can also contact individual show producers.
– HOW CAN I RECEIVE UPDATES ABOUT ATTENDANCE?
– WHY WASN’T MY MEMBERSHIP APPROVED?
Memberships are approved weekly.
After signing up, you should have received a confirmation email. There’s a link there to confirm your membership. If you didn’t receive it, be sure to check your SPAM folder.
Another possibility is that you left a large part of the information blank. Please fill out everything you can. If you love LA fashion, we love you.